This week has been extremely cold, so warm and comforting dishes have been making their way onto the dinner table all week. One of those comforting and tasty dishes is a Broccoli, Rice and Cheese Casserole. The multiple cheeses elevate a good casserole into a fantastic casserole by adding a delicious depth!
Broccoli, Rice and Cheese Casserole
1. Saute onion in olive oil until translucent.
2. Combine cooked broccoli, onion, cooked rice, cheeses, soup, salt and pepper.
3. Grease an 8×8 baking pan and fill with mixture.
4. Combine bread crumbs and melted butter.
5. Spread on top of broccoli mixture.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bubbling around the edges of pan.
Enjoy this as an entree or as a side to your favorite entree!